Our Printing Process
We offer various kinds of printing, but our primary method is Heat Transfer Vinyl Printing.
Our vinyl is an environmentally safe polyurethane film
- Complies with lead law for children's clothing
- Does not contain PVC, plasticizers, heavy metal
- Matte Finish (unless otherwise specified)
- Most vinyl printing can be done within an hour (per shirt)
We also offer special effects printing
- Sparkle Vinyl - glitter that is smooth to the touch. Glitters are silver and the background comes in different colours. (Silver, Black, White, Pink, Red, Purple, Royal Blue, Light Blue)
- Glitter Vinyl - also known as Glitter Flake has a textured glitter finish. Very durable and popular option. Glitters will not fall off even with repeated wash.
- Flock - a velvet like texture
- Glow in the Dark - white in light, glows lime in the dark.
Full Colour Printing
- We use Siser's ColorPrint Easy with our solvent printer
- Full colour digital transfers are ideal for photos or logos that have gradients or more than 4 colours. They're a great alternative to screen printing, heat transfer vinyl, and embroidery.
- Depending on your logo, we may need to print an outline (white or other preferred colours)